Gain confidence on the MSS Bike Park trails
Whether you’re new to the sport, novice or well-seasoned, we can all learn something new. Improve your technique and control while descending down runs you never thought were within your realm.
All of our instructors at MSS Bike Park are certified in the internationally recognised Professional Mountain Bike Instructor courses (PMBI). They focus on building your fundamentals that will increase your confidence and enjoyment.
Private lessons are tailored to meet your needs and to help you become a more confident rider with one-on-one instruction. Whether you’re a first timer or a skilled rider just wanting some skill pointers, we will design a private session and pair you with the perfect coach.
- 2hr lessons: $165
- 3hr lessons: $231
Semi-private lessons are specifically developed for friends or families with a similar ability level who wish to take their skills to the next level together. Whatever the level of experience of your group, our instructors will aim to improve and develop your techniques in the trails and increase your confidence.
- 2hr lessons: $138 / person
- 3hr lessons: $182 / person
Ladies Skills Clinics
This program is for women who are looking to get into DH or take their skills to the next level.
Our PMBI certified coaches will help you gain confidence and get faster in a safe, progressive environment. Enjoy a low-stress atmosphere with like-minded ladies riding at your pace. You can choose to attend one or all seven sessions according to your needs and availability. Each week is a 2 hour coaching session and will have a novice & intermediate option. A minimum of 4 participants are required for the program to run (4-6 participants / group).
- 2hr lessons: $110 / pers. / session
Dates & hours (Thursdays)
- July 6th (6pm-8pm): Beginner
- July 13th (6pm-8pm): Beginner
- July 20th (6pm-8pm): Intermediate (backing and cornering)
- July 27th (5pm-7pm): Intermediate (progressing on technical trails, step by step)
- August 10th (5pm-7pm): Intermediate (introduction to drops and jumps)
For all inquiries or to book any type of lesson, please contact us using the details below:
Conditions, Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Rates include the lift for the duration of the lesson.
- Equipment rental not included.
- All lessons must be paid in full at time of booking.
- No refunds to your booking withing 24 hours of your reserved lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons due to weather conditions.
- Prices and programs are subject to change without notice.